LH500 Nireco - Cảm biến canh biên LH500 NIRECO Việt Nam
Overview LH500 Nireco
Line Follower Head LH500 is a sensor that optically detects register lines or patterns printed on a web and, in combination with a controller (*1), can be used to form an EPC (Edge Position Control) and LFC (Line Follower Control) system.
Line Follower Head LH500 stores detected lines as image information, which it uses to perform pattern matching and comparison operations on image information during operation. With this new system, even if register lines and printing accessories are mixed, the stored lines are always tracked.
*1 Liteguide controller AE1000/AE900L, Web Guide amplifier EH321A
- Printed lines stored as image information
- The new system is highly effective and keeps track of stored line information, even if register lines and printing accessories are mixed.
- Automatic optimization of illuminant color and light volume completed simply by pressing the search button
- The sensor has an automatic light adjustment function which can be used also for highly reflective material, such as aluminum foil and copper foil.
- Central positioning simple with laser pointer
- The device is equipped with a laser pointer, improving visibility of control position.
- LED bar makes detection status easy to see
- The detected object and detection status can be seen at a glance. Use the search button to toggle between operating mode (deviation display) and search mode (pattern display).
LH500 operating procedures
LH500 Names of parts
Thông số kỹ thuật LH500 Nireco
This is an example of using a combination of LH500 and a Liteguide controller with a slitter machine. The register lines or patterns printed on a web are detected using LH500. Then, so that the line always passes through the reference position, the unwinding reel shifts in the opposite direction from the deviation to cancel out irregularity, stretching, shrinking, uneven thickness, etc., of the web, enabling high accuracy slitting.
|Spotlight distance||With diffuser plate: 1 mm
(from web surface to diffuser plate surface)
No diffuser plate: 15 mm
(from web surface to main unit surface)
|Detection range||7 mm (with reference to memory pattern position)|
|Pattern memory width||3 mm (main unit center)|
|Light source||Blue and red high luminance LED|
|Output||1) Position signal (voltage output):||0.7 to 4.3 V DC (High) 0.07 to 0.43 V DC (Low)|
|2) Actuator lock signal:||Open collector output 30V, 0.1 A or less ON conditions: pattern errors or outside of pattern field of view, in search mode|
|Detection element||CCD linear image sensor|
|Pixel resolution||14 µm|
|Power supply||+15V DC, 250 mA / -15 V DC, 30 mA|
|Ambient temperature||0 to +50 ºC (no condensation)|
|Laser||Clas2 (IEC), ON/OFF switch(for laser pointer)|
|Outer dimensions||108 (H) × 58 (W) × 50 (D) mm (projected part is not included)|
|Mass||Main unit: 0.5 kg Screw guider: 0.5 kg|
|Cables||LH500 cable (optional) Model: MD0002640-70
Conversion cable (optional) Model: MD0002640-80
LH500 Nireco - Cảm biến canh biên LH500 Nireco Việt Nam
- AEG Power Solution
- Wise Control
- Mark 10
- TDK Lambda
- Elco Holding
- Deca weld
- Young Tech
- B & K Vibro
- Haier Biomedical
- CS Intrusments
- IPF Electronic
- AML Instruments
- Spohn + Burkhardt
- Schenck process
- Endress + Hauser
- Met One
- Pressure Tech